We’re excited to announce the official launch of our website design agency based in Brisbane, Onside Online!
Founded by Leigh Reading and Mandy Brasser, we have joined forces in 2020 to bring together our combined 20+ years’ experience in digital marketing. Over the last 10 years we have developed and launched websites for ourselves and clients. Now it’s time to officially support clients with their website and SEO needs with the launch of Onside Online.
What We Saw (And Experienced Ourselves)….
Over the years, I’m sure you’ve heard (and hopefully not experienced) some horrible website experiences. Here are the common issues (we have personally experienced), but we know businesses have as well, including:
- Developers going missing, and they don’t answer your calls or emails
- You cannot easily update simple bits of content on your site yourself and it’s costly every time you need to make a change
- Project timelines are drawn out, meaning your site is still not live or it’s very delayed and you’re questioning whether it was worth it in the end
- Your site launches but with errors on it
- The website doesn’t rank well and is not optimised for SEO to get free organic traffic
- You get visitors, but they aren’t converting at all
- And the list goes on…
We have unfortunately been on the receiving end of this as well and know it hurts. Not just the disappointment and being let down, but the lost investment in time, effort and money when your website project goes pear shaped. In fact, we’ve paid over $25k USD back many years ago for a website and automation project and the company went bankrupt and hadn’t finished the project – OUCH!!! That one really hurt!
We understand the concern and pain businesses have experienced out there with rogue website providers and that’s why we’re here to change that.
What We Bring To The Table…
We genuinely care about our clients succeeding online. We offer a more personalised experience that goes beyond just delivering a website. We truly care about understanding your business, your goals, who you want to target and how your website and SEO fits into your overall digital marketing strategy.
We have collectively specialised in lead generation, paid advertising, automation, email marketing, process design, analytics, content marketing and other elements of digital marketing over the years. It’s this holistic view that allows us to better serve small businesses like yours to ensure that your website plays an important role that it needs to play in achieving your goals.
If you’re like to chat about your specific website needs, book in a free call here, we’d be happy to chat with you.
Our focus is also on:
- Communication – we communicate regularly so you know where the project is at. Also, we openly share advice and suggestions to help you achieve more from your website so you can accelerate your results faster.
- Project Timelines – we have a clear 6-step process for building and redesigning websites, so you know exactly where you are in the process at any given time.
- Ongoing Support – if you have additional requests or need extra support, then we have you covered and won’t leave you in the lurch. We also build on the most populate platform, WordPress and set it up so businesses can easily update content themselves.
- Testing – we have a thorough testing process for all of our website builds to minimise any errors or issues that may result in launching a new or redesigned site.
- Boost Your Rankings – it’s not just about ticking the boxes of your website build, we take a thorough look at search engine optimisation to help get you ranked in organic search results online by building the right backend architecture, design and content to support the SEO strategy for your business.
- Increase Conversions – we help you get clear and setup call to actions to convert the traffic from your site into your funnel whether it’s to your free download, free call or purchasing their first product with you.
- Offering A Holistic Approach – we consider the role your website plays in your overall digital marketing and customer journey so that you can get the most out of it.
Our Client Results…
We’re thrilled by the results that a number of our websites that we’ve built and supported over the years have achieved, including:
- Organic ranking on page 1 for targeted keywords on google search results
- Google leads being the main source of enquiries
- Generating thousands of dollars in sales from having a professional website
- And more…
Where Did Onside Online Come From?
So… we spoke at length about the name we wanted to launch our new agency under. As we both love cricket and truly believe in creating a partnership with clients, then it made sense to bring these two worlds together. Onside refers to a fielding reference in cricket, and we wanted to represent that fact that we’re on your team and on your side. Plus, of course our focus is on helping clients online. Hence, Onside Online was born! 🙂
We’re delighted to officially launch our new agency and in fact, we’ve already received an award (see here for more details)!
We’re grateful to serve small businesses in Australia and help them get found and get more leads online.
Should you wish to chat about your website or SEO needs, feel free to book in a Free Website Consult with one of us.
We’ve love to have a chat to you about your business and what you need from your website.