Want a FREE $5k website or website refresh?
New Queensland Government business grants open 31st May, 2021.
IMPORTANT! GET YOUR DOCUMENTATION READY NOW!
Applications closed shortly after opening last time. This time, eligibility rules have changed; so, it’s going to be very competitive, and we don’t want you to miss out! We highly recommend STARTING NOW to access this free funding.
(P.S. We were able to secure over $15k of Queensland government funds for our clients last year so we can certainly help you with your application).
Key questions on whether you should consider applying:
- Can your leads/customers easily find you online?
- If enquiries dried up, would your business survive?
- Does your current website do what you need it to?
- Know you need more content on your website to add value and position your business as an authority, but you’re just not getting to it?
- Want to boost your ranking to be found organically when someone searches in google?
If you can relate to any of the questions above, it’s definitely time to explore getting your website to work smarter for you to GET FOUND & CONVERT MORE business online.
Are you eligible for the grant?
- Are you a Queensland based business?
- Turnover less than $300k?
- Employ less than 20 staff
See the full information & eligibility on the Business Basics Grants Program here.
Feel free to give Leigh a call on 0450 020 307 or book a call to discuss your specific needs to ensure that you can put your best application forward on initiatives that will actually impact your bottom line to get the most out of this $5k government grant.
Why Consider Onside Online?
Leigh & Mandy launched Onside Online to help small businesses create an online presence and be found online. We have successfully accessed Queensland Government grants before and focus on delivering projects that produce real results for our clients.
Why Consider Us?
- Over 20 years combined digital marketing experience
- Award-winning website design agency
- Genuine care for clients & personalised service
- Results driven agency based in Yarrabilba, Queensland
“We have certainly noticed a significant increase in customer enquiries since the website went live which has helped our small business grow substantially as a result.”
Troy Sanders, Brisbane.
Check out Troy’s site and others on our website portfolio page.
What We Can Do:
In line with the Queensland Government grants, we offer the following services that are considered priority funded activities under the grant application:
- We provide website design services if you’re building your first website
- If you have an existing site, we can help website rebuild/refresh an existing site
- We also provide search engine optimisation (SEO) and content writing services
- Strategic marketing services, including training and coaching.
Book in now for a 100%, no obligation, free call with Leigh & Mandy… as soon as possible!
We want as much time we can to understand your specific needs to prepare a custom quote for you that you’ll need to submit with your application to give you the best chance of accessing this $5k limited grant.
Look forward to speaking with you soon.
Leigh & Mandy